[meteorite-list] AD - Super Museum Quality Specimens

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:00:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Please take a look at some great auctions due to end in a few days after running
for 30 days. Why wait for museum quality specimens to be listed in a major
auction house at more than twice my asking price? I listed some extremely large
and rare specimens. They are all priced very reasonably and the make offer
option has been engaged. Do not be afraid to make a reasonable offer since I am
motivated after a 30-day run time.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Some
Planetary Highlights:

Very nice .240 gram part slice of Martian meteorite
Dhofar 019:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466419900

Great .994 gram thinly cut part slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar 908
(Rosetta version):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140403312839

Awesome 2.104 gram thinly cut complete slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar
911:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466422199

Largest Piece Left - Gorgeous .466 gram crusted part slice of Lunar
meteorite NWA 482:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466423427

Largest Piece Left - .246 gram thinly cut part slice of Martian meteorite
NWA 1110:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466426029

Rare and Largest Piece- 8.378 thinly cut complete slice of Martian
meteorite NWA 1195:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466427147

Fantastic - 5.364 gram part slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 3163:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466429658

Must See - .Largest Piece Left 19.2 gram crusted part slice of Martian
meteorite NWA 4468:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466430752

Ultra Rare - 2.172 gram thinly cut complete slice of Lunar meteorite NWA
4884:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140403321919

Legendary - 1.478 gram part slice with metal of Lunar meteorite NWA
5000:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466432738

Scarce - 8.656 gram thinly cut complete slice of Lunar meteorite NWA
5406:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140403323574

30 milligram fragment of signature Martian meteorite Shergotty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140403324130

....And Too Many to List Very Rare Classification Specimens Can Be
Found At This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe