[meteorite-list] Colorado Fireball of May 16, 2010

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:22:46 -0600

The meteor was very slow, and did show some small fragmentation events.
Witnesses reported seeing debris shedding. The later part of the ground path
is over private ranch land in South Park (cattle and buffalo), and is
potentially searchable. The central part of the path, where most of the
fragmentation was observed, is over mountainous area that will make finding
anything very unlikely.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory