[meteorite-list] Don't skip looking at this!

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:31:54 +1000

Yep that's one of them. But if you like that you are going to LOVE this one
which has moved from right to left of image! A huge boulder that has skipped
across the surface and up an incline at the end while rolling around a
crater rim. If you trace it back to the start you could "hypothesize" that a
recent and relatively large impact is what caused the boulder to move from
it's original spot. (There is another smaller one just below it which may or
may not be related.) The crater and two skipping lines all similarly show
lighter coloured soil.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/images/M122597190LE.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff