[meteorite-list] OT: Probable launch debris recovered from SouthCarolina

From: Stuart McDaniel - Action Shooting Supply <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:59:44 -0400

OK guys I might be onto something here..............look at this picture of
the super secret X-37B that was launched at KSC in April............
http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=x37b-shroud-100421-02.jpg&cap=The+U.S.+Air+Force%27s+X-37B+Orbital+Test+Vehicle+is+shown+inside+its+payload+fairing+during+encapsulation+at+the+Astrotech+facility+in+Titusville%2C+Fla.%2C+ahead+of+a+planned+April+2010+launch+from+Cape+Canaveral+Air+Force+Station+in+Florida.+Credit%3A+USAF

Panels inside look JUST LIKE the debris that washed up.

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/x-37b-space-plane-orbital-spy-100519.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100524/sc_space/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers

What do ya think???

Stuart McDaniel