[meteorite-list] Photo color issue update - colored scale cubesm

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

excepy you ar wrong! The nice photos in magazines are made by using a grey background then developing the print as if the background is white. Check back issues of Modern photography. They have an article about using grey backgrounds in or around 1991. You may want to read up on the F16 rule also. Wher anything lighted by the full light of the sun needs an exposure of 1/250 at F16 or any combination that equals it like F8 and 1/500 or F22 and 1/125.