[meteorite-list] QMIG trade offer

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:58:20 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

I have three nice meteorites I'd like to trade in one accession - all with
olde and original Mineralogical Research Company labels

CORREO H4 13.80 g

OZONA H6 16.27 g

BONDOC Iron Mesosiderite 13.80 g

Don't pay absurd Cottingham prices when you can trade !

Just try and find CORREO anywhere else... these are gorgeous collectibles
- even the olde MRC labels are a joy unto themselves

Only trade I will consider is NWA 540 perhaps NARYILCO

Serious offers only please - you know where I am - photographs can and
will be sent to any listoid making a genuine offer

Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net