[meteorite-list] Mars thread - Ad rule abuse?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 05:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

Since this thread exploded over that advertisement of a book, and ads are limited to one per week, shouldn't this thread be considered an abuse of that rule?

Just curious. Not really...

I'm much more interested in viewing the images from the UA HiRISE instrument on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. Ari Espinoza and I shared duties yesterday giving presentations all afternoon at the LPL 50th Anniversary Open Day at Mt. Lemmon. The images of Mars being made today will simple knock your socks off.

While viewing them on your computer screen isn't like seeing them on a 10 foot wide screen we were using yesterday, but they'll no doubt knock your socks off nonetheless!

http://www.uahirise.org/

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography