[meteorite-list] [OT] Mars Odd Theme, and other various Mars related subjects

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 00:48:55 -0500

Look, Squirrel, Run !!!!!!! ;-) heheheehehehhahahahahahaaa!

Focus!!! IQ! Mensa!!!!

Martians in houses??!!???!!!!

I watched 8 hours of TV today, listened to 5 hours of radio, played 2 CDs,
was on the computer 5 hours, walked for 4 hours, and read a newspaper at
Starbucks!!!! I'm also buying the latest Charlaine Harris, "True Blood"
"Sookie Stackhouse" Series book coming next week!

My head hurts!

 Anyone got an Excedrin? Ooops, no that has caffeine, can't have it, high
blood pressure.

On a different Note, a.k.a. "A Different Subject"
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssse????????

Anything new about the Wisconsin meteorite?

Anyone got any plans for the Denver Show, Anne? Anne? Anne? Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller?

Anything planned for Tucson? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

New Subject line please.

Thanks, gotta run!

Brian ;-)