[meteorite-list] [OT] [OT?] Mars Odd Theme

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:11:03 -0400

Hey All,

I had a few folks who never heard of these little 'Love'Bug devils email me,
of course I never did either, until I got here in '04 (spooky music
playing)...
Here is a photo of the front of my truck from just driving 1 1/2 hours
yesterday:
http://www.lunarrock.com/DamnLoveBugs/LoveBugs.jpg
Speaking on shiny..., I do not think my bumper will ever shine again! :-(

I noticed my new truck is also made by Ford!:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/306207032_a238b8a2a0.jpg
Hey Capt. Blood, will one of your gas-saving-gismos fit on this one?! ;-)

For those who are bored, go to YouTube and check out the "Love Bug" videos,
some are pretty comical.

OK, "Meteorite"-related post, first person to email me will get for FREE the
last bit of Wisconsin I have left, the 134mg of fragments I mentioned
earlier today (No Dealers or Resellers, please!), shipped FREE, no
Extra-Terrestrial charges. See, wading through some of the Off-Topic junk
pays off sometimes! :-)

Greg