[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET? - NOT!!

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

Remember that research was 10 years ago!? But yes I have also used the new higher res pics.? I found about 100 on that.? Also remember what I said, that some will be able to see them and some will not!? But none the less they are there!?? There are pictures composed of dots etc ( I forgot the name for it)? That work the same way.? You look at it and see nothing then suddenly a bird pops into view!? The trick there is to put the pic close to your nose then back off.? Why don't you try that with my pics?? Step back and you might see them!? And since they are up close already that might be the best approach.?