[meteorite-list] AD: For Sale - Oriented Wisconsin Meteorite.

From: Mark Hirsch <markhirschphoto_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 15:19:50 -0500

To List Group,

I have a very nice oriented 50.345 gram meteorite from the Wisconsin
fall that I am offering for sale to the list group first.

This stone was featured on Rocks from space. See the photos at:
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/May_21_2010.html

I have a reserve price in mind so bid high!

Please send your offers OFF LIST! Serious offers only!

If you want to see additional photos, send me an email request.

I will take offers from list members first for 60 hours from the time
this is posted.

The terms of these sales are to remain confidential please.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Hirsch
markhirschphoto at gmail.com