[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:00:16 -0700

Hey Phil, not poking fun or being argumentative at all, but spelling
honestly has zero to do with IQ... I'm certainly not supporting this
idiotic hijacked thread either... I just wanted to clear up that
grammer/spelling has nothing to do with IQ, logic, reasoning, and
comprehension account for a most of an IQ score...

I apologize list for being so off topic!

Regards,
Eric