[meteorite-list] School Update

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:45:52 -0700

To date we received a total of $715.63

I purchased a 3+g whole stone 100% FC for $350
(this is as "good" a deal as could be had and the
Seller said he already had an offer of $600 on it,
And I believe him).

This leaves a bal. of $385.63, the 3+g whole stone
And the slice pledged by Sonny Clary and the slew
Of misc. other meteorites.

I would like to see a few more whole stones from
Various falls/finds come in - NWA is fine and
As large a slice of a non-ruster Pallasite as we can
Get for the balance.

If we can get those, I think this will make a splendid
Display with the WI whole stone and slice as the
Center piece of the display.

Anyone with any whole stones of any size at all and
Especially anyone with a pallasite slice for $385.63
(or less) please contact me off list.

(Kids love whole stones - and everyone loves Pallasites)

Thanks, Michael