[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: May 17-21, 2010

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:46:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ron and List,

Ron, I have meant to thank you for months over your generosity and efforts posting the high resolution pics of Mars. What a resource and teaching aid. It's as if one is taking a semester of Martian geography. I look at my Martian specimens with a different point of view.

For the List...Can you imagine the numbers and types of meteorites to be found on those endless vegetation free flats and dunes? What is it now? Three kilo+ specimens the Rovers have stumbled over? Could they be from Earth?

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536