[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: May 17-21, 2010

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Attn Ron!? First I want to say that I have a Big,?Big respect for NASA/JPL!? And people like Patty Garsea? who does grate work!? But you never answered my question.?
How would NASA react if someone found? faces on Mars that are like The Face on Mars?? Or other structures using NASA's own pictures?? Would they be excited and accepting?? Or just the reverse?? Just what would they do?? I am sure we would all like to know the the answer to that and the official stance of NASA/JPL.?