[meteorite-list] Fwd: Ad:Auctions ending soon. Indianopolis-Chassigny

From: Eduardo <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:53:53 -0300

Hi

A new lot of meteorites is ending tomorrow on e-bay. Most started at
$0.99, others with Buy It Now prices and Best Offer options, so whatever
is prefered style there is something waiting in over 50 auctions
including:

Chassigny (the last one!) a capsule with 12mg of small pcs/dust. This is
your last chance to get it.

Indianopolis Rare Iron from Brazil. Never seen on sale before. Also only
specimen available.

Huaytiquina 904g end piece of a nice hexahedrite. Even if you don't want
to buy it worth a look!

Nahuel Niyeu. The only End piece that will be for sale as only one stone
was found and I will keep in my collection the main mass including the
back of the stone. If you like end pieces, this is the only chance to add
it to your collection.

Huckita. A great 232g end piece of this strange pallasite

And a great selection of irons, chondrites, martians and others.
quick look here: http://shop.ebay.com/smfmeteorites/m.html?_nkw

thanks
Eduardo

P.S. sorry if you get this mail twice. Sent it one over ago and still did
not see it go through.