[meteorite-list] School Donations

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:32:57 -0700

 Dear Members,
        While I haven't heard from anyone re small stones, I did
Hear from Linda Barani who donated 5 unrelated meteorites, which
Is great - then, Don Edward donated the following:
Campo, 35g
Capot Rey, 9.7g
Dimmitt, 42g
Franconia, 43g
Gold Basin, 28g
Gomez, 11g
Loop A, 10g
Mbale, 20g
Northbranch, 55g
Sierra Colorada, 7.7g
Sikhote, 37g
Tamdakht, 22g
Tolar, 11g
Wiluna, 9.6g
Wolf Creek, 34g
        This is terrific, and if anyone else wants to donate some others,
that would be a welcome addition. If we can get one or two nice small WI
Whole stones and a decent sized slice, this will make a very impressive
And educational display - if others donate some stuff, all the more
Splendid.
        If anyone has a/some small WI whole stone(s) please contact me.
        Thanks all those who have donated.
        RSVP
        Best wishes, Michael