[meteorite-list] Here is a donation! WisconsinSchool displaydonations and offerings

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 02:16:18 -0400

Hi Werner,

Exactly my thoughts. Can't say something nice then keep it to yourself.
The're trying to buy material to give to a school. Joe has offer
material and will be willing to take a loss, making the specimen both
available and less costly by the donations of others being given.

Can't blame Joe for not wanting to take a full loss on the item. At
least he is dontating and not complaining. Nuff said. Best!

--AL Mitterling