[meteorite-list] Wisconsin strewn field data and map to UW-Madison

From: atul <atulkumar62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 04:54:54 +0000

Greg, joe
I have spoken to John valley and will be providing them all data and map for all 100 plus finds that I have collected and collated. I hope to finish tomorrow as well as scan the hand drawn map, which will be put on their site.

This includes approx 20- 25 that I did not have - from Rob Matsons list but I do not have locations and pics for those.
Please look through it when posted and add incomplete data if possible.
This will be an ongoing project so please keep the data coming if you want to help.
Thanks to all who provided the info.

Can someone post the 2 kg pic on a site for me- joe?? -i have the pic.

Would like to know who has that stone as it was not authenticated .
Pls email me off list if you wish to remain on the sidelines, and your info will not be shared.

If anyone needs an area to look through before the map is posted- pls contact me off list. Regret the delay but I do not have it in emailable format.

Regards
Atul kumar