[meteorite-list] Massa meteorite from South Africa?

From: hxmendoza <hxmendoza_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Martin for your info. Very helpful.
This dealer deals in minerals, and fossils and some meteorites. I will
never buy from him again as he is slow to follow thru and extremely
disorganized. A total package deal of a learning experience for me! I
told him today about Massa not being listed and he said if i wanted to
to send it back. But in all honesty, since i feel like I have had to
pull teeth with him to get anywhere on the IDs I would probably be
waiting for a while for a refund. It's a small specimen and didnt cost
more then $20 if I recall correctly ( don't have the receipt in front
of me right now). I'll just accept that i was a dumbass for dealing
with this guy and never do it again. I have appreciated everyone's
help with my inquiries my thanks to all of you.

Regards,
Henry Mendoza
Aurora, CO

Sent from my iPod