[meteorite-list] My meteorites on Youtube

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 01:59:57 +0200

Hello
>From long time I wanted to make a video documentation of my specimens (main
masses) before they needed to be cut into slices. Tooday I decided that its
time to start this experiment.

I made several (i hope) good 360* movies with specimens from my collection
and my unclassified main masses that still waiting and waiting for their NWA
numbers. From other side its good that their classifications takes soo long,
becousese in other case, they will be in slices long time ago.

Please, send me Your opinions, comments and remarks about my videos. In near
future I want make more movies with more efects and ofcourse longer. If
someone can turn off this rain over europe, I plan even make some in field
movies :)
I use my new Panasonic Lumix TZ7 with HD movies and very simple, but good
AVS Video Editor.

Please visit my Youtube account (10 movies)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Polandmet#g/u

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667