[meteorite-list] From the Admin - Please Read

From: Art <blurtheline_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:49:38 -0700

Good Morning;

Both Count Deiro and Sonny Clary have been set to moderated mode until
their disagreement is worked out. Moderated mode means that their
posts won't go through unless I approve them. It is against List
policy to post for another person; in this case I informed both
individuals that they were being moderated yesterday. I released
Sonny's post from last nite to allow for a response to Count's earlier
post that bypassed the moderation process.

Please refrain from commenting about their disagreement and do not
forward posts. In the future anyone who posts for another individual
will be removed from the List.

Thank you, Art