[meteorite-list] AD - Super rare historical Italian falls

From: info at mcomemeteorite.it <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:16:49 +0200

hello

I have two super rare italian meteorites for sale, one its a Siena slice of 5 grams with partial crust of 43.26x20.6 mm another is a 5.75 gr. slice of Monte Milone with partial crust of 42.33x39.64 mm. Price for Siena its of ? 1.500,00 for Monte Milone price is of ? 1.150,00. All two pieces comes with copy of old label. I want remember I have available the unique slice of Bagnone for sale in private sector its visible in my site here

 http://www.mcomemeteorite.it/product_info.php?products_id=1503&language=en

photo of the Siena and Monte Milone available on request

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti
info at mcomemeteorite.it
http://www.mcomemeteorite.it