[meteorite-list] Introduction

From: Shea Gorzelanczyk <mantis23_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,??
        My name is Shea Gorzelanczyk, and my children and I found a 142 gram full fusion west of?Mineral Point?on April 18th. My thanks to Tim Heitz for the invite to the board and to?Steve Arnold?and UW Madison for bringing me up to speed on meteorites.
? I am looking for information on; entry trajectory, detonation heights, and also any strewn fields that have been mapped out (or GPS coordinates and weights of any found meteorites)I greatly appreciate any info that is given to me.
     I am planning another camping / hunt with my children, and any info would be helpful.

Thank you much,
Shea
GBSR