[meteorite-list] WI School Display RSVP

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:26:01 -0700

Several donations have come in already,
        However, no one has contacted me about material:
1) We will be willing to pay the going price of $100 for small
Specimens - preferably in the 1 to 3g range, but whatever
We can get. If you WANT to donate a portion - say $90/g
Or $75/g, that would be very welcome, but is not a requirement.
Those with stones, please contact me with weights, prices
And JPG attachments.

2) ALSO, we would like to get at least one decent sized slice or
Partslice showing nice brecciation/moddling. At least
30mm X 30 mm - larger even better. Didn't someone offer slices
A few days back at $60/g. Please contact me that person
Or anyone else with slices. Please include JPG attachments,
Weight and price.
        Thanks, again, Michael