[meteorite-list] FW: re. $ LOL, Can't even pay for a BD cake

From: Gary Chase <garychase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 17:07:56 -0700

"This tread should stop immediately" ? Who made you boss?

I think, and based upon my private emails, it is good that this appeared on the list, even accidently. Lets see the true colors of list members that hold themselves out to be considered as "gods of the meteorite world"

Re-read the original email, oh wise one. It ONLY went to the list so your "reply all" theory does not work here. And, I saw no mention of the producers in the email. When did they start buying BD cakes for an over 10 year old event? Are they now responsible for all expenses including toilet paper.

No one said anything about ripping Twink off, but three months to pay for a BD cake says a lot about paying bills on time.

Your Surfing buddy.....

Gary