[meteorite-list] wisconsin- Sat and Sunday

From: atul <atulkumar62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:46:47 +0000

Hi all
If anyone is going to be in WI area. Today ,sat or sun- pls call.
I would be happy to share my data and map as it is made manually not emailable.
 I am meeting up with 2 people as of now plus 4 who are there and if possible we can all meet up and look together in the eastern, middle. And western end of the fall.
Metal detectors may be helpful to cover one area intensively.

Atul kumar
219 308 8282