[meteorite-list] Ad: Ebay Auction - VINTAGE APOLLO COINS

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:33:34 -0700

Hey All my meteorite Friends!

Thanks for making me into Princess Leia! I love that! Whoever did that
was quite clever!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I just listed some ebay
auctions with some smaller meteorites and meteorite related items (
like moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass) All jewelry size pieces.

But I went to an estate sale of a coin dealer recently and got a hold
of some really really cool NASA Commemorative coins.

I am not sure what they are worth, and I can't find any like them for
sale anywhere, but they are really cool.

There are 4 total, they commemorate the Apollo missions, there is
Apollo 11,12,13,14. They are really cool, and I just thought I would
let you guys know first off.

Here are the auctions:

Apollo 11:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250632699299&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Apollo12:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260602961475&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Apollo13:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250632722276&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Apollo14:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250632694139&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And all my auctions can bee seen here, if you want to look at all the
wacky stuff up for this week:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html

Have a good night and
Take care my meteorite buddies,