[meteorite-list] Meteorite giveaway

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings List,

I have a 329.5 gram unclassified NWA endcut that I'd like to dispose of. I purchased this piece from a certain Chicago (Elgin) resident who shall remain nameless. Every time I look at it I want to kick myself for ever doing business with this individual. It was decribed by him as having "rippling black fusion crust" on the back. On the basis of this description I purchase it. What I got is a sandblasted weathered OC that I spent way too much money on. I will send it to any individual on the list for the price of postage.

I'd prefer to send it USPS Priority to the U.S. $5.50? and if it's going overseas I'll quote you a shipping price. First response gets it.

thanks,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020