[meteorite-list] AD: The Best Ever Assembled WISCONSIN METEORITE Specimens...

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:36:03 -0600

Hello,
Go to:
http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY
Type in WISCONSIN in my store search box.
I believe I have assembled the largest collection of Wisconsin Meteorite specimens for sale. Some have "Best Offer Buttons" and I will consider realistic good offers. If you think more material is coming .... I bet against that. I spent 15 days in the field and I feel that the amount of available material will be a fraction of what came out of Ash Creek.
Ash Creek had over 400 individuals ... Wisconsin has a little over 100. It has been almost a month now since the fall and the search has died down to a trickle.... If anyone thinks that there is going to be a basket of specimens come onto the market ... I bet against that. If there were a lot more to be found, most of us who were there for several weeks ...would still be there!

Best Wishes
Michael Cottingham