[meteorite-list] re. $

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:17:54 -0700

Hi Steve,

I am wondering when I should expect my check for the birthday bash cake,
plates, napkins and forks which I was asked to buy.

And the cake was not just a simple phone call to the store. As you may
remember the logo was sent to me by e mail, I printed it in color, took it
to the baker at Safeway along with an etched slice of Brenham to show him
how it should look if possible, went to pick the cake up and then delivered
it to the Sky Bar. It was fun and I enjoyed doing it so do not understand
the problem with my reimbursement which was agreed when I said I would do
it. (I then the next night picked up my auction Gold Basin cake I paid for
and took it out there as I have done for years.)

When I was at Geoff's a few weeks ago I mentioned it to him and he said he
was not aware of it so therefore I keep asking you.

Twink