[meteorite-list] Our next major source of meteorites?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:52:58 +0200

Didn?t someone quote "B.. rulez!" (well, I remember something like that:-)) one of those recent months and years, regarding the actual situation in Down Under? Well, may be by virtue of a well-prepared petition to the MetSoc or may be by some other thoughtful initiatives based on reasonable ideas, things might have a certain chance to change and finally turn the global vector for this issue spinning into an upwards position - even for this tough local case, hopefully...

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------