[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Hunting Statistics

From: David Norton <renov8hotels_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 12:22:23 -0700

Guidelines for travel expenses have been established by the IRS and are more
or less followed by corporate America...ok and academia also. While per diem
allowances established for government employees may seem ridiculous there is
really no reason to reinvent the wheel. Lodging, meals, travel,
transportation, communication, tips etc are normal expenses.