[meteorite-list] Ad: New Titanium 1cm Scale Cube !

From: Mark Miller <axolotyls_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 03:10:29 -0400

Greetings List, I have merged my interests in meteorites and
herpetology and have commissioned an aerospace master machinist to
create a TITANIUM 1cm scale cube for both my hobbies.

To get these done I needed to commit to certain minimum quantities. I
have already sold some to my herpetological associates and reserved a
quantity of 25 to make available to the meteorite list folks.

For details, kindly visit this link:

http://herpetology.com/scalecube.htm <--- New Titanium Cube

If they sell out, I may or may not be able to reorder, as this was a
very low quantity, custom order, done on the machinist's free time.
Generally the minimum run on small precision parts is in the hundreds
(not dozens) or so I'm told. I wish I could offer these at a lower
price point, but custom ti parts are relatively expensive. Thanks for
your interest.

Regards, Mark Miller