[meteorite-list] Collecting on Public Lands

From: Mark Miller <axolotyls_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:35:41 -0400

Hi Greg,

I considered my post, a witty play on different definitions of debris,
and fuel for thought.

I said "might" because laws are either non-existent, vague, poorly
written, untested, conflicting, subject to too much interpretation, or
some combination.

I certainly wouldn't advocate breaking any specific anti-meteorite
discovery/recovery laws.

Regards, Mark