[meteorite-list] FW: Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - May 8, 2010

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about that, I dont know why, but I thought it was found a couple
years ago, sorry for my mistake.
Larry had told me the story about this
piece while out for dinner while in WI hunting. I got the impression it
was found a few years ago. again I apologize for not reading the caption better, my bad. But still trust in Larry. Even tho nobody here seems to think it could be a meteorite. However I am not 100% convinced, but i trust in Larry's opinion on this. He has been doing this for a while now and has found many meteorites before, and I am sure even more meteorwrongs. But anyone could be wrong. I also dont see MJ posting a wrong as the RFSPOD

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com