[meteorite-list] for James Balister metlist

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:22:37 +1000 (EST)

Listoids/James

It's one of the more frustrating things about the internet...

Nothing that we ourselves do but what we inherit and have to fixee fixee

Our internet provider's email servers block emails from other internet
provider's email servers where they "think" that server is linked to too
much junk email or spam etc

And then it is a seemingly long and painful and frustrating process to
email the geeks that control the email servers to let our emails through
their gateway and thus to each other yet still block the junk email or
spam !

GRRR !!!

James - do you have a hotmail email account and if so can you use that to
email me at qwalkra at hotmail.com

http://www.qmig.net