[meteorite-list] Saw Blades

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:13:54 -0800

Hi List,
Have to agree with Mike, I have used a lot of MK Diamond Saber blades and
they are fine but they cost more than Pro Slicer and do not last as long.
Especially since I cut sometimes dry. Pro Slicer blades do not seem to mind
the occasional dry cut as much as other blades. A good price bargain as
well.
Jim Tobin