[meteorite-list] AD:Sylacauge-Mrs.Hodges, Ensisheim, Pultusk, Almahata Sitta, Murchison, and Tagish Lake meteorite on eBay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 06:17:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great stuff ending in the next couple days, to new listings on eBay.

Here are some links to get you ready for the weekend and onward.

First up

World famous Sylacauga meteorite fall - Mrs. Hodges
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260596902789&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If your in the mood for more of a historical fall

Historic PULTUSK meteorite fall from Poland 1868
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260596884582&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I would like to call this the first of many first

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite-2008 TC3 1st observed in Space
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260597431913&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

But if your in the mood for something sweeter

MURCHISON with amino acids and most primitive meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260598283816&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And for this Mothers Day, Diamonds are Forever

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg Lot with some fusion crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260596138819&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The best for last

ENSISHEIM meteorite - Olderst meteorite fall from 1492
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260597988617&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here is a link to my eBaystore for other meteorites
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thank you come again
Shawn Alan
eBaystore