[meteorite-list] AD: Almahata Sitta, Twannberg, North Chile, NWA 5554 & Documentary on HISTORY channel

From: Stalder Thomas <saharagems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 05:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,

I have a few small but quite rare meteorite fragments and some really nice GEM quality LDG on E-Bay ending coming Sunday around 11am PDT. Some still at 99 cents. Pls have a look if interested.

http://stores.ebay.com/SAHARAGEMS-DESERT-STONES-and-more?_rdc=1

Further I have a question. A few months ago a film production company asked me if they could use some pictures I published on flickr.com. The pictures showing Libyan Desert Glass cut and polished slices (no idea why they choose this ones :-).

Finally I got a mail yesterday, that my pictures will be shown (I guess for a few seconds) in a documentary on History Channel on Tuesday, May 18, 8/7c

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens
Episode 4 - Closer Encounters

Is it possible for somebody here on the list (based in the US) to record this episode for me on a DVD ? I do not have access to this channel from here in Switzerland. I will pay for the DVD or offer in exchange one of the newly cut and polished slices of LDG (one is on Ebay right now). The DVD will be used only in private (no copying). I know that I can purchase the DVD later from History Channel but I don't like to wait until it's available.

Pls let me know off list.

Thanks. Wishing all a nice weekend.
Tom

http://www.saharagems.com