[meteorite-list] ETs (EXTREME TYPES) Already Here! OFF TOPIC

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:54:12 -0500

*sigh*

I am 'people in general".

Show me a house on Mars. Show me that it is not a shadow. Then I can believe you.

What if the "face" on Mars is really just some mountains and shadows?

Why did alien civilizations conquer intergalactic travel to arrive here, blend in with all of us only to hate probe our rectums for the last 60 years? Gimmie a break man. Believing something is plausible is one thing, wearing aluminum foil hats is another.

I am not duped. I am sane.

Warren Sansoucie