[meteorite-list] ETs (EXTREME TYPES) Already Here!

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:04:53 -0500

----> When humans see alien life they just say ho hum and keep going on about their day. <--

What exactly is this supposed to imply? I believe the possibility that aliens exist, I do not believe I have ever seen one nor do I believe there is proof of aliens in any way shape or form. You feel I am uneducated because I only believe in things that I can see proof of?

Are we speaking of illegal aliens or Spoo-Tar from the planet Klick Klack?

Warren Sansoucie