[meteorite-list] Posting meteorite photographs for the list?

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 9:10:52 +0100

Hi Richard, All,

Although Steve Arnold of Meteorite Men posted a link to his facebook account not long ago and I was able to view all his offers...infact purchased a few. I recently went back in the met list archives and the link still worked?

e.g.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SteveArnoldMeteorites/116030671746928?v=wall

So it can be done.

Cheers,