[meteorite-list] Posting meteorite photographs for the list?

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 7:49:34 +0100

Hi All,

There have recently been several posts with links to photographs posted on facebook. These links never seem to work for me as I am not on facebook and it just asks for you to log in. I do not intend to join face book but enjoy seeing folks pictures.

Does anyone have any advice on accessing these or to those posting the pictures so that they are viewable by all....I believe there is a way to provide such a link.

Sites like photobucket seem a much better way of hosting pictures than facebook perhaps?

Cheers,

Graham, UK