[meteorite-list] Help with Kunya-Urgench

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:06:45 EDT

Hello all,

I happen to know the dealer in question; Henry told me and I have known him
for quite some time.
He is not really a meteorite dealer, he only has a few, he is a fossil guy,
and does not seem to really understand the importane of proper
identification. Or apparently proper record-keeping!
Also I don't believe he is dishonest, just tremendouly disorganized.
And he is not a member of the IMCA.

I hope that helps.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
http://www.imca.cc/

In a message dated 5/5/2010 7:43:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time,