[meteorite-list] New to list

From: hxmendoza <hxmendoza_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Michael. By the way, I bought my little Holbrook from you a couple or so years ago!

And thank you Gary, and Rob, and Greg!

Best wishes,
Henry

Sent from my iPod

On May 5, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Michael Blood <mlblood at cox.net> wrote:

Hi Henry,
       Welcome to the list!
       You will probably NOT be attacked..... at least until
You have been around a while!
       Best wishes, Michael

On 5/5/10 2:57 PM, "hxmendoza" <hxmendoza at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello folks. I started collecting meteorites about two years ago. I
have a small yet fairly modest collection.

I bought my first few meteorites from Ann Black of Impactika. She was
and is very nice and helpful. I have also purchased and become
friendly with Mike Jensen though often busy he is very courteous and
informative. Blaine Reed is also one whom I have purchased from and a
great guy.

I recently became friends with Gary Fujihara on facebook and three of
my favorite meteorite slices have come from him. I very much admire
him and his great mind as well as his take on things.

I'm mostly a reader and look forward to learning from all of you. From
time to time I may even post my own comments and view of things, ask
questions, hopefully without losing my head for it!!
LOL!!

Regards to all,

Henry Mendoza
Aurora, CO