[meteorite-list] keeping your wisconsin finds

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list. I have really been puzzled by all the new wisconsin meteorite finds that are being sold right away.It seems no one is keeping any for their collections. If I'm lucky enought to find any when I go back up,I am keeping mine. I don't need the money that bad.I fully understand if you have money problems or no job,I really understand.But it seems some people are just doing it to see where the price will end up to determine what per gram ratio will be determined.But right here and now,I will make a statement I'll stand by.If I am lucky to find more than 1 stone, I will sell any others I find for $20 a gram.I want the collecter to be able to afford these new visitors from space. I have no problem what others are doing with their finds. Is anyone keeping their finds??