[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Hunt.

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 23:21:49 -0600

Bill, I will say this once and ONCE only! Don't EVER call me a liar again!

You're memory is seriously flawed! I DID draw you a map with an X
marks the spot direct to a confirmed find you know it and I know it!
And the "NOs" you received from me were for stones and information I
was under promise not to reveal. Do not make the mistake of twisting
that information for your benefit Bill! I will call you on it...

People on this list can decide for themselves based on your history. I
think that speaks for itself.

Eric