[meteorite-list] AD - Very Updated Website

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 23:17:03 EDT

Hello everybody,

Please go take a look at my re-organized, updated and (I hope!) much
improved website!

It really was high time I did something with that very looooooong Meteorite
page. It has now been chopped in two pages, one for the IRONS and
Stony-Irons, and one for all the STONES, chondrites or achondrites. I certainly hope
that it will make your shopping much easier.
Go to the NEWS page for more details. And careful with the Links, they have
changed too, Impact Glass, Tektites and Impact Breccias are now sharing a
page labeled IMPACTITES.

And while I was at it I added over 100 pieces; as usually they are
highlighted in RED. Some of the more noteworthy: a nice assortment of Tatahouine
specimens, from 27.99g to a huge 97.06g courtesy of Alain Carion, Marjalahti
(thank you Darryl), a huge Esquel slices, 354.4g., a large (7480g) end cut of
Zacatecas 1969, some rare micros (Apt, Tagish, Yatoor,....) and of course
the great pieces I acquired from ASU (New Concord, Murray, Haskell,......).

And Alain Carion's new book is now proudly presented on my BOOKS-PRINTS
page.
Lots of THIN-SECTIONS still available, and that page will be updated next.

And, last but not least, ALMAHATA SITTA! (also known as Asteroid 2008 TC3)
specimens are still available, just click on the name on the NEWS page to
go to that separate page.

Any problem, broken link, typos,.... just let me know.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com