[meteorite-list] Fwd: Wisconsin Meteorite Hunt.

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 19:21:20 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: wahlperry at aol.com
To: parkforestmet at hotmail.com
Sent: Mon, May 3, 2010 4:20 pm
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Hunt.

Hi Bill,?
?
Since you have decided to call me names on a public forum I feel that I?
need to speak up. But in the future I prefer to keep this off list.?
?
I Never told anyone to beat it, I am not sure where that is coming from
.It is not up to the other hunters who is allowed to hunt the land. It
is strictly up to the landowners.?
?
The reasons why I did not have an in depth conversation with you in?
Wisconsin.?
?
#1 We were in a rush.?
?
#2 I had already formed a poor opinion of you by the many negative?
posts you have made to the List . I felt it was best to keep a distance?
from you. Maybe you have given me the wrong impression, I am strictly?
basing it on several of your posts. Atlhough some of your posts are?
nice... many are not. Perhaps I can refresh your memory.?
?
Aug 18, 2009 the X - rated " SHAFT" post which is pretty?
creative?
yet so outrageous that I am surprised it made it to the List.?
Or how about the July 20, 2009 "rats ass" post?
or the July 11, 2009 "egomaniac dealers" post.?
?
Perhaps it would serve you well to read your own advice on the post?
dated May 2, 2009 regarding reading your old posts and realizing how "?
damn stupid" they are. I will provide a link for you?
in case you decide to check them out.?
?
?
Sonny?